Italy`s Mario Balotelli doubtful for Armenia tie
Naples (Italy): Italy striker Mario Balotelli is unsure about facing Armenia in their final World Cup qualifier here Tuesday as he is suffering from a stomach upset.
He stayed at the hotel Friday night when Italy drew 2-2 with Denmark and when Italy resumed training Saturday, he managed only some jogging, raising an obscure prospect for him to play Tuesday.
"It`s impossible right now to say what his chances are of playing on Tuesday. It is encouraging that he returned to training after five days out. But he is debilitated by gastroenteritis. We will evaluate his condition day by day," said Enrico Castellacci, the Italy team doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!