Italy`s Mario Balotelli doubtful for Armenia tie
Naples (Italy): Italy striker Mario Balotelli is unsure about facing Armenia in their final World Cup qualifier here Tuesday as he is suffering from a stomach upset.
He stayed at the hotel Friday night when Italy drew 2-2 with Denmark and when Italy resumed training Saturday, he managed only some jogging, raising an obscure prospect for him to play Tuesday.
"It`s impossible right now to say what his chances are of playing on Tuesday. It is encouraging that he returned to training after five days out. But he is debilitated by gastroenteritis. We will evaluate his condition day by day," said Enrico Castellacci, the Italy team doctor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog