Juventus hold Milan 2-2 to enter Coppa Italia final
Rome: Mirko Vucinic scored a spectacular goal in extra-time of a thrilling second leg against AC Milan to guide Juventus into the Coppa Italia final.
The hosts, who won the first leg 2-1, extended their lead after 28 minutes through Alessandro Del Piero, Xinhua reported.
Djamel Mesbah`s header reduced the deficit before a superb turn and strike by Maxi Lopez drew Milan level nine minutes from the end to force the tie into extra-time Tuesday.
However, after 96 minutes Vucinic unleashed a shot into the top left-hand corner to secure Juve a berth in the final with the aggregate score 4-3.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre