Keep your discipline: Del Bosque urges Casillas
Spain: The Spain coach has offered his support to the Real Madrid goalkeeper and insists he remains la Roja`s No.1 in his eyes.
Vicente del Bosque says Iker Casillas is doing the right thing by keeping his head down as the row with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho rumbles on.
The Spain captain, who turns 32 today, was usurped as Madrid`s first-choice keeper for the second half of the season, but Del Bosque believes the player most continue to keep his discipline as reports of dressing-room conflicts continue to surface from Santiago Bernabeu.
"If you asked me a tip for him, I`d tell him to do what he has done: be obedient, disciplined and discreet," said the Spanish boss `Football Draft 2013` event.
Del Bosque went on to assure Casillas that he would remain la Roja`s skipper for the up-coming Confederations Cup in Brazi.
"He is our captain and we trust him," he added.
Real Madrid will hold a press conference for 20:00 CET on Monday as rumours of continued dressing-room disharmony, and the future of Jose Mourinho, continue to surface.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!