Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers fined for referee comment
LONDON: Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers was fined 8,000 pounds by the English FA and warned about his future conduct on Thursday over media comments he made about match officials.
Rodgers admitted a misconduct charge following his outburst after Liverpool`s 2-1 Premier League defeat at Manchester City on December 26.
Rodgers criticised the "horrendous" performance of the match officials and questioned the appointment of Bolton referee Lee Mason.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof