Llorente set to join Juventus
Rome: Spanish striker Fernando Llorente is scheduled to arrive in Turin on Monday to join Juventus as a free agent, the Italian Serie A football champions said.
The 28-year-old Llorente scored 85 goals from 262 Liga games over eight seasons with Spanish club Athletic Bilbao.
Llorente is Juventus` second new striker after the last week arrival of Argentine Carlos Tevez from Manchester City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- I was more focused after Centennial Park bombing: Leander Paes
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya arrested from press conference
- NASA technology finds bacteria's role in breast cancer
- HORRIFIC! Man kills wife, her 3 daughters, lives with their bodies for two days in Chennai
- Dolled up in pastel! Aditi Rao Hydari puts her best foot forward at IIFA 2016