Mario Balotelli`s ex-girlfriend suing his parents following war of words
London: Mario Balotelli`s former girlfriend is suing the footballer`s adoptive parents after they accused her of "cashing in and exploiting" their son in an open letter to Italian sports newspaper Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Raffaella Fico, who split up with the former Man City ace last year, has filed the case against Franco and Silvia Balotelli in Milan.
The underwear model claims that Balotelli is father to her seven-month-old daughter Pia, but he refuses to officially acknowledge and is demanding a DNA test to prove he is the dad.
Fico accused Balotelli of being "disinterested in his child and her", following which the star`s mum and dad hit back, saying that their son is not the irresponsible and undignified person the 25-year-old has described.
The lawsuit could cost the elderly Balotellis hundreds of thousands of pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read