Mario Balotelli`s ex-girlfriend suing his parents following war of words
London: Mario Balotelli`s former girlfriend is suing the footballer`s adoptive parents after they accused her of "cashing in and exploiting" their son in an open letter to Italian sports newspaper Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Raffaella Fico, who split up with the former Man City ace last year, has filed the case against Franco and Silvia Balotelli in Milan.
The underwear model claims that Balotelli is father to her seven-month-old daughter Pia, but he refuses to officially acknowledge and is demanding a DNA test to prove he is the dad.
Fico accused Balotelli of being "disinterested in his child and her", following which the star`s mum and dad hit back, saying that their son is not the irresponsible and undignified person the 25-year-old has described.
The lawsuit could cost the elderly Balotellis hundreds of thousands of pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested