Martinez rules out Porto exit
Munich: Jackson Martinez has insisted does not want to leave Porto despite interest from Borussia Dortmund and Napoli.
BVB see the Colombia striker, 26, as a potential replacement for Robert Lewandowski next season, while Rafael Benitez`s side are still looking to fill the void left by Edinson Cavani`s departure to Paris Saint-Germain.
Porto have already lost influential figures in Joao Moutinho and Jamez Rodriguez to Monaco this summer but Martinez insists he is not about to follow in their footsteps and exit the club.
"I am happy to be here at a club like this," he told Renascenca.
"I am enjoying the opportunity to play here.
"I want to repeat what happened last season and win more trophies with Porto."
Martinez, whose contract runs out in 2016, scored 26 goals in 30 league games last season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket