Medjani joins Valenciennes, Ayew completes Sochaux switch
Paris: Algerian international defender Carl Medjani on Friday joined Valenciennes on loan from Monaco until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old will actually move from Greeks Olympiakos, where he had been on loan since the beginning of the season.
His move, announced by Valenciennes, follows the French Ligue 1 club`s acquisition on Thursday of Ghana forward Abdul Majeed Waris, also on loan until the end of the season, from Russians Spartak Moscow.
Meanwhile Jordan Ayew, the younger brother of Marseille star Andre Ayew, has completed his loan switch to Sochaux until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old, son of Marseille great Abedi Pele, has played little for the 1993 European Cup winners this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video