Medjani joins Valenciennes, Ayew completes Sochaux switch
Paris: Algerian international defender Carl Medjani on Friday joined Valenciennes on loan from Monaco until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old will actually move from Greeks Olympiakos, where he had been on loan since the beginning of the season.
His move, announced by Valenciennes, follows the French Ligue 1 club`s acquisition on Thursday of Ghana forward Abdul Majeed Waris, also on loan until the end of the season, from Russians Spartak Moscow.
Meanwhile Jordan Ayew, the younger brother of Marseille star Andre Ayew, has completed his loan switch to Sochaux until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old, son of Marseille great Abedi Pele, has played little for the 1993 European Cup winners this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?