Medjani joins Valenciennes, Ayew completes Sochaux switch
Paris: Algerian international defender Carl Medjani on Friday joined Valenciennes on loan from Monaco until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old will actually move from Greeks Olympiakos, where he had been on loan since the beginning of the season.
His move, announced by Valenciennes, follows the French Ligue 1 club`s acquisition on Thursday of Ghana forward Abdul Majeed Waris, also on loan until the end of the season, from Russians Spartak Moscow.
Meanwhile Jordan Ayew, the younger brother of Marseille star Andre Ayew, has completed his loan switch to Sochaux until the end of the season.
The 22-year-old, son of Marseille great Abedi Pele, has played little for the 1993 European Cup winners this season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users