Mourinho says `friend` Terry would still have to fight for Chelsea place
London: New Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has stressed that captain John Terry`s future in the club is not safe and the legend would have to prove himself all over again.
Mourinho said that although he and Terry are friends, the business relationship was different and for that he had to prove himself because the manager could not protect him in front of someone else.
Captain Terry has faced several serious allegations throughout his football career, while also serving a four-month ban once, but was retained as Chelsea captain later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...