Moyes set to anger Everton with `under-valued` Fellaini bid
London: New Manchester United manager David Moyes is all set to launch a bid of 18 million pounds for Everton`s Marouane Fellaini, which is expected to anger his former club.
According to the Mirror, during his time in charge at Goodison Park, Moyes saw the Belgium star sign a deal that carried a 24 million pound get-out clause, but the escape clause expired earlier this month.
United have missed out on prime midfield targets such as Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara this summer, the report said.
The Toffees are still bitter about the way Moyes allowed his contract to expire before being selected as Sir Alex Ferguson`s replacement, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand