Moyes set to anger Everton with `under-valued` Fellaini bid
London: New Manchester United manager David Moyes is all set to launch a bid of 18 million pounds for Everton`s Marouane Fellaini, which is expected to anger his former club.
According to the Mirror, during his time in charge at Goodison Park, Moyes saw the Belgium star sign a deal that carried a 24 million pound get-out clause, but the escape clause expired earlier this month.
United have missed out on prime midfield targets such as Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara this summer, the report said.
The Toffees are still bitter about the way Moyes allowed his contract to expire before being selected as Sir Alex Ferguson`s replacement, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list