Moyes set to anger Everton with `under-valued` Fellaini bid
London: New Manchester United manager David Moyes is all set to launch a bid of 18 million pounds for Everton`s Marouane Fellaini, which is expected to anger his former club.
According to the Mirror, during his time in charge at Goodison Park, Moyes saw the Belgium star sign a deal that carried a 24 million pound get-out clause, but the escape clause expired earlier this month.
United have missed out on prime midfield targets such as Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara this summer, the report said.
The Toffees are still bitter about the way Moyes allowed his contract to expire before being selected as Sir Alex Ferguson`s replacement, the report added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory