Napoli`s Zuniga to undergo surgery
Rome: Napoli have announced that striker Juan Camilo Zuniga will undergo keyhole surgery on his right knee early next week.
The Colombian international, who had been ruled out of the clash between Roma and Napoli Friday, will have the operation at the Villa Stuart clinic in Rome Monday, a statement released by Napoli said.
"The recovery time will be determined after the operation has been completed," the statement read.
The surgery is to remove problems left over from another surgery Zuniga received eight years ago, and these problems seemed worse than expected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country
- Russian GP: Nico Rosberg wins seventh race in succession as Lewis Hamilton recovers to second spot
- No need for cash; pay through mobile phone at Café Coffee Day now
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court