Napoli`s Zuniga to undergo surgery
Rome: Napoli have announced that striker Juan Camilo Zuniga will undergo keyhole surgery on his right knee early next week.
The Colombian international, who had been ruled out of the clash between Roma and Napoli Friday, will have the operation at the Villa Stuart clinic in Rome Monday, a statement released by Napoli said.
"The recovery time will be determined after the operation has been completed," the statement read.
The surgery is to remove problems left over from another surgery Zuniga received eight years ago, and these problems seemed worse than expected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here