Napoli`s Zuniga to undergo surgery
Rome: Napoli have announced that striker Juan Camilo Zuniga will undergo keyhole surgery on his right knee early next week.
The Colombian international, who had been ruled out of the clash between Roma and Napoli Friday, will have the operation at the Villa Stuart clinic in Rome Monday, a statement released by Napoli said.
"The recovery time will be determined after the operation has been completed," the statement read.
The surgery is to remove problems left over from another surgery Zuniga received eight years ago, and these problems seemed worse than expected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket