ONGC FC`s Brown moves to Prayag United SC
New Delhi: ONGC FC striker Eric Brown has signed up with Prayag United FC for the next two seasons of the I-League.
Brown had a good first I-League season for the Oilmen, scoring seven goals and helping the team to a mid-table finish.
After being released by Mumbai FC with the arrival of Yusif Yakubu at the end of the Federation Cup, ONGC FC offered Brown the opportunity to play in the I-League.
Despite joining the team after four matches of the first round, Brown struck a lethal partnership up front with Japanese counterpart Katsumi Yusa.
Brown won four Man-of-the-Match awards, which helped turn the team`s fortunes along with the arrival of Santosh Kashyap as coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends