ONGC FC`s Brown moves to Prayag United SC
New Delhi: ONGC FC striker Eric Brown has signed up with Prayag United FC for the next two seasons of the I-League.
Brown had a good first I-League season for the Oilmen, scoring seven goals and helping the team to a mid-table finish.
After being released by Mumbai FC with the arrival of Yusif Yakubu at the end of the Federation Cup, ONGC FC offered Brown the opportunity to play in the I-League.
Despite joining the team after four matches of the first round, Brown struck a lethal partnership up front with Japanese counterpart Katsumi Yusa.
Brown won four Man-of-the-Match awards, which helped turn the team`s fortunes along with the arrival of Santosh Kashyap as coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi