ONGC FC`s Brown moves to Prayag United SC
New Delhi: ONGC FC striker Eric Brown has signed up with Prayag United FC for the next two seasons of the I-League.
Brown had a good first I-League season for the Oilmen, scoring seven goals and helping the team to a mid-table finish.
After being released by Mumbai FC with the arrival of Yusif Yakubu at the end of the Federation Cup, ONGC FC offered Brown the opportunity to play in the I-League.
Despite joining the team after four matches of the first round, Brown struck a lethal partnership up front with Japanese counterpart Katsumi Yusa.
Brown won four Man-of-the-Match awards, which helped turn the team`s fortunes along with the arrival of Santosh Kashyap as coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals