Paris Saint-Germain rubbish Cristiano Ronaldo rumours
Paris: President of Paris Saint-Germain Nasser Al-Khelaifi has dismissed rumours that the Ligue 1 giants have approached Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
La Gazzetta dello Sport suggested earlier this week that the capital club have set their sights on the Portugal international and were willing to pay up to €100 million for the forward, but Al-Khelaifi has made it clear there is no truth in the report.
"Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, but he`s under contract with Real Madrid. I have not spoken with anyone at Madrid," the PSG president was quoted as saying by a news agency.
Les Parisiens were previously linked with the former Manchester United man after the 27-year-old revealed his unhappiness with life at Madrid earlier this season, but Al-Khelaifi then denied any concrete interest in the player.
Ronaldo has a contract with Los Blancos until the summer of 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?