Paris Saint-Germain rubbish Cristiano Ronaldo rumours
Paris: President of Paris Saint-Germain Nasser Al-Khelaifi has dismissed rumours that the Ligue 1 giants have approached Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
La Gazzetta dello Sport suggested earlier this week that the capital club have set their sights on the Portugal international and were willing to pay up to €100 million for the forward, but Al-Khelaifi has made it clear there is no truth in the report.
"Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player, but he`s under contract with Real Madrid. I have not spoken with anyone at Madrid," the PSG president was quoted as saying by a news agency.
Les Parisiens were previously linked with the former Manchester United man after the 27-year-old revealed his unhappiness with life at Madrid earlier this season, but Al-Khelaifi then denied any concrete interest in the player.
Ronaldo has a contract with Los Blancos until the summer of 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital