Pele caught in 2014 World Cup draw row
London: Brazilian football legend Pele is at the centre of a row ahead of tomorrow’s 2014 World Cup draw.
According to a daily, Pele had been snubbed by Brazilian Football Confederation president Ricardo Teixeira, who did not even want him at the ceremony in Rio de Janiero.
Teixeira did not want Pele involved as they hate each other.
Pele may now be in the audience, but is being kept in the dark whether he will be allowed on stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Congress' '27 saal, UP behaal' yatra reaches Amethi
- Centre trying to run Delhi indirectly, says Sisodia
- Rio Olympics fallout: OP Jaisha alleges official apathy, AFI refutes charge
- Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin biggest positives in this series: Virat Kohli
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM