Posh to meet Queen Bee of French WAGs at Sunday’s game
London: Victoria Beckham is set to meet Helena Seger, known as the Queen Bee of the French WAGs, at hubby David’s new club Paris Saint-Germain when they play Marseille on Sunday.
But PSG sources warn that the blonde Swedish partner of striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not easy to impress, and is definitely not someone 38-year-old Victoria will want to get on the wrong side of.
“Helena is known as the Victoria Beckham of Paris, and she is not going to be keen for another woman to come along and snatch the spotlight from her,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
The source said that if the mum of four is to fit in at PSG, she will need to try to befriend Seger and not do anything that will get on her nerves.
Seger is a shrewd and powerful woman who is a real force in Paris. She is refined, elegant and classy and comes from a respectable family. But she is also someone who made her own money and got where she is today through the sheer force of her ambition, the source added.
“In many ways she is very similar to Victoria. They could end up being good friends. After all, she is one of the few WAGs at PSG who speaks English,” the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000