PSG make Kaka transfer priority ahead of Tevez: Report
Paris: Real Madrid attacker Kaka has emerged as Paris Saint-Germain’s chief target during the January transfer window, according to a report.
The affluent side from the French capital indulged in a summer of intense spending, capturing Javier Pastore for 40 million Euros from Palermo as their crown jewel. A similar spree is envisaged next month, and already PSG have been associated with Porto`s Hulk and Carlos Tevez of Manchester City, amongst others.
However, it is Kaka who is top of their shopping list.
Head coach Antoine Kombouare is set to be pushed aside by the Parc des Princes outfit, and the French media strongly suggest that Carlo Ancelotti will be their next coach. The Italian has a strong link with Kaka from their time together at AC Milan, during which the Brazilian picked up the Ballon d’Or after leading his side to the 2006-07 Champions League crown.
Kaka has not enjoyed such fortune since moving to Spain. Injury and a loss of form has hampered the 29-year-old, who is believed to be valued at 40m Euros, and as such he has fallen behind Mesut Ozil in the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu.
PSG is a club with a many historic ties to Brazil, with Rai and Ronaldinho both still icons and Nene presently starring in the starting XI while Ceara plays a key role as well and Kaka could help add to that tradition as they look to add depth to their squad.
In spite of this, they lead Ligue 1 by three points over second-placed Montpellier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!