Ronaldinho threatens strike due to delayed payment
Rio de Janeiro: Flamengo`s star midfielder Ronaldinho Gaucho says he will not play for the club as he hasn`t been paid.
The Brazilian club owes Ronaldinho more than $2 million, Xinhua reported.
If Flamengo are unable to pay, Ronaldinho claimed he will not play in the team`s 2012 debut in the Rio de Janeiro state championship and will also sit out against Bolivia`s Real Potosi on Jan 25 in the first match of the 2012 Libertadores cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India