Ronaldinho threatens strike due to delayed payment
Rio de Janeiro: Flamengo`s star midfielder Ronaldinho Gaucho says he will not play for the club as he hasn`t been paid.
The Brazilian club owes Ronaldinho more than $2 million, Xinhua reported.
If Flamengo are unable to pay, Ronaldinho claimed he will not play in the team`s 2012 debut in the Rio de Janeiro state championship and will also sit out against Bolivia`s Real Potosi on Jan 25 in the first match of the 2012 Libertadores cup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video