Santosh Trophy to kick-off on Friday
New Delhi: The 66th National Football Championship for Santosh Trophy 2012 will be held in Orissa from tomorrow to May 28.
25 teams have been divided into seven clusters with last year`s quarter-finalists West Bengal, Punjab, Manipur, Goa, Services, Chhattisgarh, Railways and Tamil Nadu including host Orissa directly finding their place in the groups quarter final rounds.
The preliminary round matches will be held from tomorrow to May 16, while the quarterfinal round matches will take place from May 18 to 23rd.
Both the semifinals will be held simultaneously at Cuttack on May 25. The final would be held on May 28.
Four Venues will hold the matches.
Cluster I matches will be played in Sambhalpur, Cluster II, IV & VI will be played at Cuttack, Cluster III will be played in Baragarh, Cluster V & VII will be played at Bhubaneswar.
Cluster I: Jharkhand, Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar, Gujarat.
Cluster II: Kerala, Tripura, Himanchal Pradesh.
Cluster III: Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Pondicherry.
Cluster IV: Jammu & Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Maharashtra.
Cluster V: Karnataka, Nagaland, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh.
Cluster VI: Uttarakhand, Mizoram, Rajasthan.
Cluster VII: Haryana,Sikkim, Assam, Daman & Diu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing