Santosh Trophy to kick-off on Friday
New Delhi: The 66th National Football Championship for Santosh Trophy 2012 will be held in Orissa from tomorrow to May 28.
25 teams have been divided into seven clusters with last year`s quarter-finalists West Bengal, Punjab, Manipur, Goa, Services, Chhattisgarh, Railways and Tamil Nadu including host Orissa directly finding their place in the groups quarter final rounds.
The preliminary round matches will be held from tomorrow to May 16, while the quarterfinal round matches will take place from May 18 to 23rd.
Both the semifinals will be held simultaneously at Cuttack on May 25. The final would be held on May 28.
Four Venues will hold the matches.
Cluster I matches will be played in Sambhalpur, Cluster II, IV & VI will be played at Cuttack, Cluster III will be played in Baragarh, Cluster V & VII will be played at Bhubaneswar.
Cluster I: Jharkhand, Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar, Gujarat.
Cluster II: Kerala, Tripura, Himanchal Pradesh.
Cluster III: Chandigarh, Madhya Pradesh, Meghalaya, Pondicherry.
Cluster IV: Jammu & Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Maharashtra.
Cluster V: Karnataka, Nagaland, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh.
Cluster VI: Uttarakhand, Mizoram, Rajasthan.
Cluster VII: Haryana,Sikkim, Assam, Daman & Diu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics