Serbian midfielder joins Iranian club
Tehran: Serbian midfielder Marko Basara has joined Iran`s Tractor Sazi of Tabriz on a one-year contract for an undisclosed fee.
The 28-year-old midfielder joined the Iranian team Monday from Bosnian football club Radnik Bijeljina, reports Xinhua.
Also, Iran`s Esteghlal football club announced the signing of Iraqi midfielder Karrar Jassim Sunday on a one-year contract.
The 26-year-old midfielder had played for the Iranian giants in 2011-2012 season. He also played in Iranian teams of Tractor Sazi of Tabriz and Shahin of Bushehr.
Iran`s new season football season will start Wednesday with the participation of 16 teams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union