UEFA Champions League: Dortmund down Napoli
Berlin: German side Dortmund wrapped up three crucial points against Napoli at the soldout Signal Iduna Park in a UEFA Champions League group F match.
Borussia Dortmund kept their hopes of remaining in Europe`s top-flight competition alive with a win over Napoli as Marco Reus, Jakub Blaszczy kowski and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang helped the club in an all-or-nothing clash Tuesday night, reports Xinhua.
Juergen Klopp`s men sit in the second position in group F, behind Arsenal, followed by Napoli and Marseille.
"We richly deserved the win although Napoli was a tough opponent," Klopp sai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?