UEFA Champions League: Dortmund down Napoli
Berlin: German side Dortmund wrapped up three crucial points against Napoli at the soldout Signal Iduna Park in a UEFA Champions League group F match.
Borussia Dortmund kept their hopes of remaining in Europe`s top-flight competition alive with a win over Napoli as Marco Reus, Jakub Blaszczy kowski and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang helped the club in an all-or-nothing clash Tuesday night, reports Xinhua.
Juergen Klopp`s men sit in the second position in group F, behind Arsenal, followed by Napoli and Marseille.
"We richly deserved the win although Napoli was a tough opponent," Klopp sai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur