UEFA Champions League: Dortmund down Napoli
Berlin: German side Dortmund wrapped up three crucial points against Napoli at the soldout Signal Iduna Park in a UEFA Champions League group F match.
Borussia Dortmund kept their hopes of remaining in Europe`s top-flight competition alive with a win over Napoli as Marco Reus, Jakub Blaszczy kowski and Pierre Emerick Aubameyang helped the club in an all-or-nothing clash Tuesday night, reports Xinhua.
Juergen Klopp`s men sit in the second position in group F, behind Arsenal, followed by Napoli and Marseille.
"We richly deserved the win although Napoli was a tough opponent," Klopp sai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown