‘Who wouldn`t love to have Ronaldo?’
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has responded to rumours linking Cristiano Ronaldo with a move to Paris by insisting that he is content with the firepower currently at his disposal.
The Italian coach joked at first, but made it clear that PSG should not be part of any speculation regarding the Portuguese`s immediate future.
"Ronaldo in my team? Why not! Who wouldn`t love to have him?" the former AC Milan boss said light-heartedly, before adding "I am happy with the attackers I have."
The 53-year-old has worked with an array of world-class talent throughout his managerial career but concedes that not signing Roberto Baggio for Parma because the forward did not fit his tactical system is a decision which he still regrets.
"When I arrived in Parma I had the opportunity to sign Baggio," he said. "But I did not do it. His game did not suit the tactics system I had set up, but it was a mistake.
"If I had the chance again, I would have told him to come and we would have talked tactics after."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog