‘Who wouldn`t love to have Ronaldo?’
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has responded to rumours linking Cristiano Ronaldo with a move to Paris by insisting that he is content with the firepower currently at his disposal.
The Italian coach joked at first, but made it clear that PSG should not be part of any speculation regarding the Portuguese`s immediate future.
"Ronaldo in my team? Why not! Who wouldn`t love to have him?" the former AC Milan boss said light-heartedly, before adding "I am happy with the attackers I have."
The 53-year-old has worked with an array of world-class talent throughout his managerial career but concedes that not signing Roberto Baggio for Parma because the forward did not fit his tactical system is a decision which he still regrets.
"When I arrived in Parma I had the opportunity to sign Baggio," he said. "But I did not do it. His game did not suit the tactics system I had set up, but it was a mistake.
"If I had the chance again, I would have told him to come and we would have talked tactics after."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition