‘Who wouldn`t love to have Ronaldo?’
Paris: Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has responded to rumours linking Cristiano Ronaldo with a move to Paris by insisting that he is content with the firepower currently at his disposal.
The Italian coach joked at first, but made it clear that PSG should not be part of any speculation regarding the Portuguese`s immediate future.
"Ronaldo in my team? Why not! Who wouldn`t love to have him?" the former AC Milan boss said light-heartedly, before adding "I am happy with the attackers I have."
The 53-year-old has worked with an array of world-class talent throughout his managerial career but concedes that not signing Roberto Baggio for Parma because the forward did not fit his tactical system is a decision which he still regrets.
"When I arrived in Parma I had the opportunity to sign Baggio," he said. "But I did not do it. His game did not suit the tactics system I had set up, but it was a mistake.
"If I had the chance again, I would have told him to come and we would have talked tactics after."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor
- HILARIOUS! Harbhajan Singh posts EDITED picture of Indian cricketers – Pic inside!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read