Zidane junior trains with Madrid first team
Madrid (Spain): Enzo Zidane, the 16-year-old son of France great and current Real Madrid director of football Zinedine, trained with the Spanish giants` first-team for the first time on Tuesday.
Enzo, a left-sided midfielder, usually plies his trade with the Juvenile C team in the Madrid youth set-up but on Tuesday he was given the chance to show his worth alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Mesut Ozil as coach Jose Mourinho and his father Zinedine watched on.
Enzo, named after Zidane`s hero, the former Uruguay star Enzo Francescoli, was born in France but has spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital.
His father said last year that he would decide which of the two national teams his son plays for when the teen is called up.
Enzo Zidane had already caught the eye of the coach of Spain`s Under-16 squad last year, but never made it into the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh