Zidane junior trains with Madrid first team
Madrid (Spain): Enzo Zidane, the 16-year-old son of France great and current Real Madrid director of football Zinedine, trained with the Spanish giants` first-team for the first time on Tuesday.
Enzo, a left-sided midfielder, usually plies his trade with the Juvenile C team in the Madrid youth set-up but on Tuesday he was given the chance to show his worth alongside the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Mesut Ozil as coach Jose Mourinho and his father Zinedine watched on.
Enzo, named after Zidane`s hero, the former Uruguay star Enzo Francescoli, was born in France but has spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital.
His father said last year that he would decide which of the two national teams his son plays for when the teen is called up.
Enzo Zidane had already caught the eye of the coach of Spain`s Under-16 squad last year, but never made it into the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!