Should Tendulkar re-consider his decision of retiring from T20 Internationals?
On basis of the current purple patch that Sachin Tendulkar is enduring, when almost everything he touches turns gold, (or in cricketing terms, whatever he strikes…fetches atleast a four) it is only commonsense that the Mumbai Maestro should re-consider his decision to quit Twenty20 internationals.
His 32-ball 63 against the might of Delhi Daredevils was a further proof of his prowess in the shortest format, and yet another reason for Tendulkar fans to believe that the Little Master would be a vital cog to India’s chances in the Twenty20 World Cup starting next month.
We at Zeecric.com would love to know what our readers think? Should Tendulkar return from retirement in Twenty20s and play for India in all formats?
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'