Without Clarke, can Australia put a fight against India?
Aussie skipper Michael Clarke has been ruled of the India tour due to a chronic back injury. In his absence, the performance of the Aussies would be severely tested by Team India. George Bailey will be seen leading the Australian team on the India tour. Though the Aussie squad includes many prominent players but the team will surely miss the presence of Clarke who has scored most of the runs for them of late.
Being the best batsman of the team, Clarke has always met the expectations. Professionally, Clarke has improved his image as one of the most reliable and consistent player in world cricket. Facing their tough competitors, Aussies might find it difficult to cope up without their skilled leader.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your opinions/comments and tell us how important is Clarke for Team Australia and what do you think are Australia’s chances of winning the series without him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends