Without Clarke, can Australia put a fight against India?
Aussie skipper Michael Clarke has been ruled of the India tour due to a chronic back injury. In his absence, the performance of the Aussies would be severely tested by Team India. George Bailey will be seen leading the Australian team on the India tour. Though the Aussie squad includes many prominent players but the team will surely miss the presence of Clarke who has scored most of the runs for them of late.
Being the best batsman of the team, Clarke has always met the expectations. Professionally, Clarke has improved his image as one of the most reliable and consistent player in world cricket. Facing their tough competitors, Aussies might find it difficult to cope up without their skilled leader.
We at Zeenews.com invite you to post your opinions/comments and tell us how important is Clarke for Team Australia and what do you think are Australia’s chances of winning the series without him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'