Atwal, Chopra miss cut in Puerto Rico
Rio Grande (Puerto Rico): Arjun Atwal missed yet another cut, failing to make the weekend rounds by one shot at the Puerto Rico Open.
The first Indian to win on the PGA Tour is continuing to struggle as he shot an even par 72 to total 146 and the cut came at 145.
Atwal had four birdies and an equal number of bogeys. His birdies came on second, sixth, 15th and 18th and the bogeys came on seventh, eighth, 13th and 17th. This is the seventh missed cut in a row for Atwal.
Also missing out on weekend action was Daniel Chopra (74) and he totaled 147.
Matt Jones (67) opened a three-shot lead over George McNeil (70) at the midway stage after a windy second day. Jones was 11-under and McNeil at eight-under.
Japanese Ryo Ishikawa rallied on second day with a 67 and was tied third with Todd Hamilton (69) at seven-under 137.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday