Atwal slides further down to 64th at Justin Timberlake golf
Las Vegas: Arjun Atwal closed with a listless 73 and slid further down to 64th in the Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospital for Children Open.
Atwal, who opened with a fine 66 on the first day, followed up with 70 and 69 on next two days. At six-under for the week, he finished at tied 64th.
He had four bogeys against two birdies.
Kevin Na, 28, emerged winner with three birdies in a row from 15th to 17th for a two-shot win over Nick Watney.
It was the first win for the Korean, whose family moved to the US when he was just eight. Watney is a two-time winner this year. Na closed with a six-under 65 in final round and a total of 23-under 261. Watney shot 67.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- 33 rescued lions arrive in South Africa in airlift
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution