Chopra finishes tied 45th at Zurich Classic
Avondale (USA): Daniel Chopra ended the week with another rollercoaster of a round to sign off tied 45th at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
Chopra, who was third after the first round, finished at seven-under 281 for four days.
He carded a final round of 73 which had four birdies, three bogeys and one double bogey.
Jason Dufner finally ended his title drought beating Ernie Els in a play-off.
It was his first career win that came after he tied with Els at 19-under and then won on the second play-off hole. It took 164 starts for the 35-year-old to win his first title and it came with a birdie from under two feet.
Three times in his last 15 starts, and six times in his career, Dufner had owned the lead after two rounds. Last year he lost a play-off to Keegan Bradley in PGA Championship after leading by four at the turn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best