Donaldson retains three-shot lead in Nedbank Golf Challenge
Johannesburg: Four birdies on the back nine saw Welshman Jamie Donaldson maintain his three stroke lead at the Nedbank Golf Challenge on Saturday with one round to play, according to reports.
According to Sport24, the 38-year-old, chasing his biggest single payday yet at the 6.5-million dollar event, kept up Friday`s momentum as he returned a third round score of 67 for a 16-under-par total of 200.
He might have had a more comfortable lead in search of the 1.25-million dollar first prize, had he not bogeyed the 17th at the Gary Player Country Club, the report mentioned.
Donaldson leads from Thomas Bjorn of Denmark and American Ryan Moore, who are 13-under-par, the report said.
Bjorn played one of the best rounds of the day, birdying the 18th for a second successive day to finish with a 66, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Black money: PM Modi to visit Switzerland, discuss issue with Swiss Prez
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Karan Singh Grover had a great time at 'The Kapil Sharma Show', wants to visit again!
- Delhi L-G Najeeb Jung refuses AAP govt’s proposed app-based premium bus service scheme
- Final phase of Q4 results, progress of monsoon to guide market