Donaldson retains three-shot lead in Nedbank Golf Challenge
Johannesburg: Four birdies on the back nine saw Welshman Jamie Donaldson maintain his three stroke lead at the Nedbank Golf Challenge on Saturday with one round to play, according to reports.
According to Sport24, the 38-year-old, chasing his biggest single payday yet at the 6.5-million dollar event, kept up Friday`s momentum as he returned a third round score of 67 for a 16-under-par total of 200.
He might have had a more comfortable lead in search of the 1.25-million dollar first prize, had he not bogeyed the 17th at the Gary Player Country Club, the report mentioned.
Donaldson leads from Thomas Bjorn of Denmark and American Ryan Moore, who are 13-under-par, the report said.
Bjorn played one of the best rounds of the day, birdying the 18th for a second successive day to finish with a 66, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test