Jeev finishes 17th at JT Cup in Japan
Tokyo: Jeev Milkha Singh carded his best of the week, three-under 67, but still ended 17th at the Golf Nippon Series JT Cup at the Tokyo Yomiuri Golf Club here on Sunday.
Jeev`s earlier rounds were 71, 71 and 69 and finished with a total of two-under 278.
This was Jeev`s sixth event in Japan and also his best during the season in Japan and ended 91st on the Money List.
Hiroyuki Fujita has added a fourth victory by winning the title with a final round of 67 to win by five shots over Toshinori Muto and American Han Lee with Kyung Tae Kim in fourth position.
Fujita also recorded nine other top 10s in his best season on the Japan Tour. He also captured the Money List title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed