Jeev finishes 17th at JT Cup in Japan
Tokyo: Jeev Milkha Singh carded his best of the week, three-under 67, but still ended 17th at the Golf Nippon Series JT Cup at the Tokyo Yomiuri Golf Club here on Sunday.
Jeev`s earlier rounds were 71, 71 and 69 and finished with a total of two-under 278.
This was Jeev`s sixth event in Japan and also his best during the season in Japan and ended 91st on the Money List.
Hiroyuki Fujita has added a fourth victory by winning the title with a final round of 67 to win by five shots over Toshinori Muto and American Han Lee with Kyung Tae Kim in fourth position.
Fujita also recorded nine other top 10s in his best season on the Japan Tour. He also captured the Money List title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?