Jimin Kang wins Sime Darby LPGA
Kuala Lumpur: Jimin Kang won the Sime Darby LPGA for her second LPGA Tour title, beating Juli Inkster by a stroke Sunday when the 50-year-old Hall of Famer bogeyed the final hole. Kang, the 30-year-old South Korean player, birdied the par-4 18th for a 6-under 65 and a 9-under total at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.
Inkster birdied Nos. 15-17 to take the lead, but couldn`t hold on in her bid to break the LPGA Tour age record of 46 years, 8 months set by Beth Daniel in the 2003 Canadian Women`s Open.
Inkster finished with her second straight 67. Sweden`s Maria Hjorth (71) and Japan`s Mika Miyazato (69) tied for third at 6 under.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?