Jimin Kang wins Sime Darby LPGA
Kuala Lumpur: Jimin Kang won the Sime Darby LPGA for her second LPGA Tour title, beating Juli Inkster by a stroke Sunday when the 50-year-old Hall of Famer bogeyed the final hole. Kang, the 30-year-old South Korean player, birdied the par-4 18th for a 6-under 65 and a 9-under total at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.
Inkster birdied Nos. 15-17 to take the lead, but couldn`t hold on in her bid to break the LPGA Tour age record of 46 years, 8 months set by Beth Daniel in the 2003 Canadian Women`s Open.
Inkster finished with her second straight 67. Sweden`s Maria Hjorth (71) and Japan`s Mika Miyazato (69) tied for third at 6 under.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video