Siddikur Rahman wins Bangalore Open golf
Bangalore: Overnight leader Mohd Siddikur Rahman of Bangladesh bagged his third title on the PGTI tour, turning in a one-under 71 to win the Bangalore Open by one stroke here on Saturday.
Siddikur totaled eight-under 280 for the week. He has now climbed from 20th to seventh spot on the PGTI Order of Merit. Ranjit Singh was second with a total of seven-under 281.
“I’m very pleased with my performance this week as I played really well on all four days of the event. I was consistent and did not let pressure build on myself even on the final day,” 24-year-old Siddikur said.
Ranjit made four birdies against three bogeys on the final day to finish one stroke behind Siddikur in second place.
Anirban Lahiri (71) secured the third place with a total of five-under 283. Bangalore’s C Muniyappa was a further stroke behind in fourth place.
Delhi’s Shamim Khan finished fifth at two under 286.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Sri Lanka tries new blood against Australia
- Pak wants UNHRC to send fact-finding team to Kashmir
- F1 radio ban: FIA tightens rules on controversial communication rules before Hungarian GP
- Reduced oxygen can cause childhood heart disease
- Premier Futsal: Goa 5's outclass Bengaluru 5's 3-0, seal semi-final spot