Three-way lead at the top Women`s Pro Golf Tour
Mumbai: There was a three-way lead among Smriti Mehra, Nalini Singh Siwach and Shraddhanjali Singh at the end of the first round of the 15th and final leg of the of the Hero Women’s Professional Golf Tour, on Wednesday.
Smriti, who is all set to claim the WPG Order of Merit, shot a two-over par 72, as did Nalini and Shraddhanjali. The trio was followed by Neha Tripathi with a 73.
Saaniya Sharma shot 74 to be in fifth position and Ankita Tiwana was sixth with a round of 77.
Smriti, on the verge of topping the Money List, had an eagle, two double bogeys and two other bogeys. She also had two birdies.
Smriti has won six of the 14 events held on the Tour this season and accumulated Rs. 7, 32, 100 while Nalini has Rs. 6,63,400. So, Smriti should win the Order of Merit for the season, even if she does not win the last leg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you