Three-way lead at the top Women`s Pro Golf Tour
Mumbai: There was a three-way lead among Smriti Mehra, Nalini Singh Siwach and Shraddhanjali Singh at the end of the first round of the 15th and final leg of the of the Hero Women’s Professional Golf Tour, on Wednesday.
Smriti, who is all set to claim the WPG Order of Merit, shot a two-over par 72, as did Nalini and Shraddhanjali. The trio was followed by Neha Tripathi with a 73.
Saaniya Sharma shot 74 to be in fifth position and Ankita Tiwana was sixth with a round of 77.
Smriti, on the verge of topping the Money List, had an eagle, two double bogeys and two other bogeys. She also had two birdies.
Smriti has won six of the 14 events held on the Tour this season and accumulated Rs. 7, 32, 100 while Nalini has Rs. 6,63,400. So, Smriti should win the Order of Merit for the season, even if she does not win the last leg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises