Three-way lead at the top Women`s Pro Golf Tour
Mumbai: There was a three-way lead among Smriti Mehra, Nalini Singh Siwach and Shraddhanjali Singh at the end of the first round of the 15th and final leg of the of the Hero Women’s Professional Golf Tour, on Wednesday.
Smriti, who is all set to claim the WPG Order of Merit, shot a two-over par 72, as did Nalini and Shraddhanjali. The trio was followed by Neha Tripathi with a 73.
Saaniya Sharma shot 74 to be in fifth position and Ankita Tiwana was sixth with a round of 77.
Smriti, on the verge of topping the Money List, had an eagle, two double bogeys and two other bogeys. She also had two birdies.
Smriti has won six of the 14 events held on the Tour this season and accumulated Rs. 7, 32, 100 while Nalini has Rs. 6,63,400. So, Smriti should win the Order of Merit for the season, even if she does not win the last leg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Shocking: MP police ask three accused to remove clothes in lock-up – Know what happens next
- Burhan Wani may have been spared, hints J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- ASUS unveils new ''ROG'' gaming desktop; price starts Rs 1.85 lakh
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- 7th Pay Commission: Even ‘good performance’ not good enough for salary hike, promotion