Woods retains lead into final round of World Challenge
London: World number one Tiger Woods birdied two of the last three holes to hang on to his two-shot lead after the third round at the World Challenge, according to reports.
According to the BBC, the American made four birdies and four bogeys in a level-par round of 72 at the Sherwood Country Club.
Zach Johnson , who holed a 20-foot birdie on the 18th, is second after a 68, while Bubba Watson is up to third, two shots further back, after a 69, the report said.
Graeme McDowell is the leading European in tied-sixth, nine shots adrift, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iraq forces begin assault on IS bastion Fallujah
- Controversial 'godman' Baba Parmanand arrested for sexual exploitation of women
- Really? Shahid Kapoor got 'high' on coffee for 'Udta Punjab'
- Shocking! When an Indigo flight nearly landed on a road in Jaipur
- NEET: Now, World Psychiatric Association opposes National Eligibility and Entrance Test in regional languages - Know why