Woods retains lead into final round of World Challenge
London: World number one Tiger Woods birdied two of the last three holes to hang on to his two-shot lead after the third round at the World Challenge, according to reports.
According to the BBC, the American made four birdies and four bogeys in a level-par round of 72 at the Sherwood Country Club.
Zach Johnson , who holed a 20-foot birdie on the 18th, is second after a 68, while Bubba Watson is up to third, two shots further back, after a 69, the report said.
Graeme McDowell is the leading European in tied-sixth, nine shots adrift, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!