Woods retains lead into final round of World Challenge
London: World number one Tiger Woods birdied two of the last three holes to hang on to his two-shot lead after the third round at the World Challenge, according to reports.
According to the BBC, the American made four birdies and four bogeys in a level-par round of 72 at the Sherwood Country Club.
Zach Johnson , who holed a 20-foot birdie on the 18th, is second after a 68, while Bubba Watson is up to third, two shots further back, after a 69, the report said.
Graeme McDowell is the leading European in tied-sixth, nine shots adrift, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?
- Lachipora encounter: Security forces shot dead 2 militants; gunbattle underway
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- Accused of 'intimidation', Delhi Deputy CM Sisodia to stage protest march to PM Modi's residence