Woods retains lead into final round of World Challenge
London: World number one Tiger Woods birdied two of the last three holes to hang on to his two-shot lead after the third round at the World Challenge, according to reports.
According to the BBC, the American made four birdies and four bogeys in a level-par round of 72 at the Sherwood Country Club.
Zach Johnson , who holed a 20-foot birdie on the 18th, is second after a 68, while Bubba Watson is up to third, two shots further back, after a 69, the report said.
Graeme McDowell is the leading European in tied-sixth, nine shots adrift, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?