Ferrari to launch car on Jan 28, FOTA sees changes
Milan: Ferrari will launch their 2011 Formula One car on Jan. 28 at their Maranello base, team principal Stefano Domenicali said.
The team hope the car can do 100 kilometres on their own track for commercial purposes before heading to Valencia on Feb. 1 for the first pre-season tests with Fernando Alonso at the wheel for the first two days before Felipe Massa takes over.
"The car we see at the launch won`t be the one we`ll see at the first race in Bahrain, we`ll see different things," Domenicali told a news conference.
The Italian also announced he was no longer vice-president of the Formula One Teams Association (FOTA) and a new deputy will be appointed soon. McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh remains president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!