Ferrari to launch car on Jan 28, FOTA sees changes
Milan: Ferrari will launch their 2011 Formula One car on Jan. 28 at their Maranello base, team principal Stefano Domenicali said.
The team hope the car can do 100 kilometres on their own track for commercial purposes before heading to Valencia on Feb. 1 for the first pre-season tests with Fernando Alonso at the wheel for the first two days before Felipe Massa takes over.
"The car we see at the launch won`t be the one we`ll see at the first race in Bahrain, we`ll see different things," Domenicali told a news conference.
The Italian also announced he was no longer vice-president of the Formula One Teams Association (FOTA) and a new deputy will be appointed soon. McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh remains president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!