Malaysian GP will be a true test of strength, says Schumacher
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Sepang: Leaving behind the disappointment of Australian grand prix, Mercedes’ Michael Schumacher is hopeful of a good show in Malaysia.
The German says the car feels right for the season ahead and people should not judge anything based on what happened at the Albert Park.
`I`ve a big sense of anticipation. We saw in Australia our car is capable of putting us in the mix. Of course, we haven`t forgotten the circuit in Melbourne is not really representative of the true competitive picture,” Daily Mail quoted Schumacher as saying.
“But nevertheless the car gives me a good feeling for the season ahead,” he added.
Commenting on the upcoming ‘challenge’ at Sepang this weekend, he said the race will be a true test of the team’s strength and their abilities.
“Sepang will be interesting for everybody because it will be the first clue to the real relative strengths of all the cars.”
“The range of slow and fast corners give a good indication of where you are, which always makes the race in Malaysia fun for the drivers and engineers,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened