Schumacher to test 2007 Ferrari again
Rome: Michael Schumacher will test Ferrari`s 2007 race car again this week in preparation for his return to Formula One as a replacement for the injured Felipe Massa.
"Schumacher has set up the test with the Italian car manufacturer`s F1 Clienti department and is understood to be paying for the private session himself," said the official Formula One website. It added that the German had arranged a two-day test at the Italian track, Mugello, from Tuesday.
The seven-times world champion, who had a day of testing in the F2007 at the circuit near Florence 10 days ago, cannot try out the F60 car before the European Grand Prix in Valencia on Aug. 23 because track testing is banned during the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday