10 Indians for Paralympic Games
New Delhi: India will be represented by 10 athletes at the 2012 Paralympic Games to be held in London from Aug 29 to Sep 9.
Quota places have been allocated to India by the International Paralympics Committee (IPC). India have five quota places in athletics, three in powerlifting, and one each in swimming and shooting.
Athletics: H.N. Girisha (high jump), Jagseer Singh (long jump), Jaideep (discus), Narender(javelin), Amit Kumar
Powerlifting: Farman Basha, Rajinder Singh Rahelu, Sachin Chaudhary
Swimming: Sharath M. Gayakwad
Shooting: Naresh Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000