10 Indians for Paralympic Games
New Delhi: India will be represented by 10 athletes at the 2012 Paralympic Games to be held in London from Aug 29 to Sep 9.
Quota places have been allocated to India by the International Paralympics Committee (IPC). India have five quota places in athletics, three in powerlifting, and one each in swimming and shooting.
Athletics: H.N. Girisha (high jump), Jagseer Singh (long jump), Jaideep (discus), Narender(javelin), Amit Kumar
Powerlifting: Farman Basha, Rajinder Singh Rahelu, Sachin Chaudhary
Swimming: Sharath M. Gayakwad
Shooting: Naresh Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown