37 atheletes and officials arrive for CWG
New Delhi: Thirty-seven athletes and team officials from 11 nations and territories arrived here Saturday for the Oct 3-14 Commonwealth Games.
The largest contingent to arrive was a 23-member delegation from Trinidad and Tobago, including athletes and officials for aquatics, archery, boxing, gymnastics and squash, as well as a team doctor.
Three more team officials from England and Cameroon team official Desire Vincent Tsanga Adzigui were among the arrivals.
Five chefs de mission - Shelley Burich (Samoa), Tuelo Serufho (Botswana), Elizabeth Renay Petersen (Namibia), France Simon Lespoir (Seychelles) and Mohammed Beade Sahnoon (Ghana) - as well as Samoa team official Tagifano Taosoga and Botswana team general manager Game Gynnith were among those who arrived Saturday.
The others to arrive were Isle of Man double trap shooter Timothy James Kneale, Guyana`s full bore shooter Mahendra Persaud and Trinidad and Tobago`s squash player Colin Ramasra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda