37 atheletes and officials arrive for CWG
New Delhi: Thirty-seven athletes and team officials from 11 nations and territories arrived here Saturday for the Oct 3-14 Commonwealth Games.
The largest contingent to arrive was a 23-member delegation from Trinidad and Tobago, including athletes and officials for aquatics, archery, boxing, gymnastics and squash, as well as a team doctor.
Three more team officials from England and Cameroon team official Desire Vincent Tsanga Adzigui were among the arrivals.
Five chefs de mission - Shelley Burich (Samoa), Tuelo Serufho (Botswana), Elizabeth Renay Petersen (Namibia), France Simon Lespoir (Seychelles) and Mohammed Beade Sahnoon (Ghana) - as well as Samoa team official Tagifano Taosoga and Botswana team general manager Game Gynnith were among those who arrived Saturday.
The others to arrive were Isle of Man double trap shooter Timothy James Kneale, Guyana`s full bore shooter Mahendra Persaud and Trinidad and Tobago`s squash player Colin Ramasra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days