8-member Indian karate team to participate in WKF Youth Cup
New Delhi: An eight-member Indian team has left for Corfu, Greece to participate in the World Karate Federation Youth Cup to be held from July 1 to 7.
The Indian contingent under the leadership of All India Karate Federation general secretary Bharat Sharma departed for Greece on Saturday night from here.
Apart from Sharma, the team consists of five karatekas and two coaches.
Team: Arko Chatterjee (Cadet Kata event), Pranay Sharma (Sub-Junior Boys), Harshit Goyal (Cadet Boys +70kg Kumite event), Karl Vatcha (Sub-Junior Boys Kata event), Rahul (Junior Boys +76kg Kumite event), Viraf Vatcha (coach), Aniket Gupta (coach).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister