Amir Khan says `past his sell-by date` Froch must quit boxing
London: British boxer Amir Khan has restarted a feud with Carl Froch by claiming that the world super-middle weight champion should call it quits after his controversial win over George Groves .
According to The Independent, Groves has called for a rematch, but Khan feels Froch is too old.
Khan said that Froch is on top at the moment with the belts, but that in his next fight he`ll lose those belts.
He added that Froch got a very close win against Groves because he was losing almost every round.
This is not the first time Khan and Froch have clashed, as after Danny Garcia beat Khan last year, Froch said if it had been him, he would have retired, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Grenade attack on police post in J&K's Anantnag, security tightened
- World Immunisation Week: Narendra Modi government proactive, Mission Indradhanush good initiative - Praises from Gavi CEO
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, Amrita Arora's boxing session will give you fitness goals! – See pictures
- Sourav Ganguly bats for Salman Khan, says actor will bring in visibility to Rio Olympics as Indian contingent's Goodwill Ambassador
- Economy may expand by 7.8% in 2017-18: UN report