Amir Khan says `past his sell-by date` Froch must quit boxing
London: British boxer Amir Khan has restarted a feud with Carl Froch by claiming that the world super-middle weight champion should call it quits after his controversial win over George Groves .
According to The Independent, Groves has called for a rematch, but Khan feels Froch is too old.
Khan said that Froch is on top at the moment with the belts, but that in his next fight he`ll lose those belts.
He added that Froch got a very close win against Groves because he was losing almost every round.
This is not the first time Khan and Froch have clashed, as after Danny Garcia beat Khan last year, Froch said if it had been him, he would have retired, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love