BAI to review its constitution
New Delhi: The Badminton Association of India (BAI) will review its constitution at its upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held here on Saturday.
"We will review the constitution and a couple of amendments will be made," a top BAI official told IANS on Monday at the India Open press conference.
The USD 200,000 India Open Super Series will commence on Tuesday at the Siri Fort Complex.
Meanwhile, BAI is contemplating reviewing its constitution during its Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan