BAI to review its constitution
New Delhi: The Badminton Association of India (BAI) will review its constitution at its upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held here on Saturday.
"We will review the constitution and a couple of amendments will be made," a top BAI official told IANS on Monday at the India Open press conference.
The USD 200,000 India Open Super Series will commence on Tuesday at the Siri Fort Complex.
Meanwhile, BAI is contemplating reviewing its constitution during its Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi