BAI to review its constitution
New Delhi: The Badminton Association of India (BAI) will review its constitution at its upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held here on Saturday.
"We will review the constitution and a couple of amendments will be made," a top BAI official told IANS on Monday at the India Open press conference.
The USD 200,000 India Open Super Series will commence on Tuesday at the Siri Fort Complex.
Meanwhile, BAI is contemplating reviewing its constitution during its Annual General Meeting to be held on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie