Bolt targeting to smash own 200 m world record in 2014
London, Nov 23 (ANI): World`s fastest man Usain Bolt has said that he wants to break his own 200m World record of 19.19 seconds in 2014.
According to Sky Sports, Bolt, who was last week named IAAF male World Athlete of the Year for a fifth time, captured yet another triple gold haul at the world championships in Moscow this summer, defending his 100 and 200m titles before anchoring the Jamaican team to victory in the 4x100 relay.
He also said that it was all about not getting injured this season, adding that this was his focus first and then he would try to push himself and hopefully to get the world record.
Bolt did not break any records this year but he wants to put that right in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch