Bolt tries to wear out Aguero ahead of Manchester derby
London: Olympic champ Usain Bolt joined Manchester City star Sergio Aguero on the training ground to give him a unique lesson in speed, with a hidden agenda of tiring the player so his favourite team Manchester United could stave off Aguero`s challenge before their derby match on Sunday.
According to The Daily Star, Bolt had Aguero running all over the place with some terrible passing as he looked to wear him out ahead of the Etihad clash, and the tricky Argentinean knew it.
The Manchester City star blasted the athlete by saying that he was not good enough to play for City but had a good chance of getting into the United team.
Bolt himself admitted that Aguero had caused United a lot of problem over the years but he could not tire the player before the game on Sunday as he was pretty fit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!