Bolt tries to wear out Aguero ahead of Manchester derby
London: Olympic champ Usain Bolt joined Manchester City star Sergio Aguero on the training ground to give him a unique lesson in speed, with a hidden agenda of tiring the player so his favourite team Manchester United could stave off Aguero`s challenge before their derby match on Sunday.
According to The Daily Star, Bolt had Aguero running all over the place with some terrible passing as he looked to wear him out ahead of the Etihad clash, and the tricky Argentinean knew it.
The Manchester City star blasted the athlete by saying that he was not good enough to play for City but had a good chance of getting into the United team.
Bolt himself admitted that Aguero had caused United a lot of problem over the years but he could not tire the player before the game on Sunday as he was pretty fit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO