China win Asian beach soccer title
Jinan (China): China beat United Arab Emirates 4-3 in a penalty shootout in the final winning their first Asian Beach Soccer Cup title.
Wan Chao scored the first goal in the fourth minute of the second period with a free kick. Then UAE overturned the scores with goals from Haitham and Hasan.
About 17 seconds before the final whistle, Liu Yisi of China scored, levelling the scores 2-2 in the overtime.
Chinese player Liu Yisi was named the top scorer and MVP of the cup event and Wen Tingyuan the best goalkeeper.
Thailand defeated Australia 4-3 in another game, clinching the third place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof