China win Asian beach soccer title
Jinan (China): China beat United Arab Emirates 4-3 in a penalty shootout in the final winning their first Asian Beach Soccer Cup title.
Wan Chao scored the first goal in the fourth minute of the second period with a free kick. Then UAE overturned the scores with goals from Haitham and Hasan.
About 17 seconds before the final whistle, Liu Yisi of China scored, levelling the scores 2-2 in the overtime.
Chinese player Liu Yisi was named the top scorer and MVP of the cup event and Wen Tingyuan the best goalkeeper.
Thailand defeated Australia 4-3 in another game, clinching the third place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'