Chisora promises to end Haye’s career with ‘worst beating of life’
London: British heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora, who is notorious for his off the ring frolics, has now promised to end former heavyweight champion David Haye’s career by giving him the beating of his lifetime.
“I’ll take Haye out of the game. I’ll give him the worst beating he has had. I’ll destroy him,” a daily quoted Chisora, as saying.
Haye, who hung up his gloves after his loss to Wladimir Klitschko last July, and then brawled with Chisora at a press conference after Chisora’s defeat by WBC king Vitali Klitschko in Munich in February, is back from retirement for this fight.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: Rare CCTV video of Ajmal Kasab and other terrorists of 26/11 Mumbai attacks
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate