Chisora promises to end Haye’s career with ‘worst beating of life’
London: British heavyweight boxer Dereck Chisora, who is notorious for his off the ring frolics, has now promised to end former heavyweight champion David Haye’s career by giving him the beating of his lifetime.
“I’ll take Haye out of the game. I’ll give him the worst beating he has had. I’ll destroy him,” a daily quoted Chisora, as saying.
Haye, who hung up his gloves after his loss to Wladimir Klitschko last July, and then brawled with Chisora at a press conference after Chisora’s defeat by WBC king Vitali Klitschko in Munich in February, is back from retirement for this fight.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price