Houston Rockets overpower LA Lakers for 5th straight win
Houston: The Houston Rockets surged past the Los Angeles Lakers in a 125-112 victory in the National Basketball Association (NBA) match at the Toyota Center.
The Lakers built a 14-point lead in the first quarter, but the Rockets used a pair of runs in the third quarter to build a big lead Tuesday night, reports Xinhua.
James Harden scored 31 points and Chandler Parsons 20 to help the Rockets to pick up their fifth straight win.
Metta World Peace scored 24 points for the short-handed Lakers, who were playing without their three main players Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol and Jordan Hill.
Kobe Bryant added 20 and Steve Nash had 16 for the Lakers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed