India beat Netherlands 4-2
New Delhi: India notched up their second consecutive win over the Netherlands with a 4-2 victory over the home side in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
India opened their account with a field goal scored by Chinglensana in the 10th minute. Manpreet Singh netted another goal in the 20th minute.
In the second half, India scored two goals through S V Sunil (52nd) and Nithin Thimmaiah (66th).
India had beaten the Netherlands 2-0 in the first match of the tour on Tuesday.
The tour was part of the preparations of the Senior Men team for FIH Men`s Hockey World League Round-3 (Semi-final) to be played at Rotterdam from June 13-23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry