India beat Netherlands 4-2
New Delhi: India notched up their second consecutive win over the Netherlands with a 4-2 victory over the home side in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
India opened their account with a field goal scored by Chinglensana in the 10th minute. Manpreet Singh netted another goal in the 20th minute.
In the second half, India scored two goals through S V Sunil (52nd) and Nithin Thimmaiah (66th).
India had beaten the Netherlands 2-0 in the first match of the tour on Tuesday.
The tour was part of the preparations of the Senior Men team for FIH Men`s Hockey World League Round-3 (Semi-final) to be played at Rotterdam from June 13-23.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani