India beat Netherlands 4-2
New Delhi: India notched up their second consecutive win over the Netherlands with a 4-2 victory over the home side in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
India opened their account with a field goal scored by Chinglensana in the 10th minute. Manpreet Singh netted another goal in the 20th minute.
In the second half, India scored two goals through S V Sunil (52nd) and Nithin Thimmaiah (66th).
India had beaten the Netherlands 2-0 in the first match of the tour on Tuesday.
The tour was part of the preparations of the Senior Men team for FIH Men`s Hockey World League Round-3 (Semi-final) to be played at Rotterdam from June 13-23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered