IBL 2013: Cricketers bat for the League
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: The inaugural season of Indian Badminton League is getting popular with every passing day.
Luckily for the game and the League, Indian cricketers are also showing interest in the League by supporting their respective teams.
On Sunday, former Indian skipper Rahul Dravid reached the Kanteerva indoor stadium in Bangalore to support the home side of Banga Beats, with his family.
Earlier, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, Ajit Agarkar and Syed Kirmani also visited Sardar Patel Stadium (NSCI) to cheer their home side in Mumbai Masters.
Another Indian cricketer R Ashwin is also following IBL. He recently tweeted: “Really enjoyed watching the IBL so far, happy supporting the underdog in each and every game.”
In fact one of the former Indian skippers, Sunil Gavaskar is the co-owner of the franchise -- Mumbai Masters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP