IBL 2013: Cricketers bat for the League
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: The inaugural season of Indian Badminton League is getting popular with every passing day.
Luckily for the game and the League, Indian cricketers are also showing interest in the League by supporting their respective teams.
On Sunday, former Indian skipper Rahul Dravid reached the Kanteerva indoor stadium in Bangalore to support the home side of Banga Beats, with his family.
Earlier, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, Ajit Agarkar and Syed Kirmani also visited Sardar Patel Stadium (NSCI) to cheer their home side in Mumbai Masters.
Another Indian cricketer R Ashwin is also following IBL. He recently tweeted: “Really enjoyed watching the IBL so far, happy supporting the underdog in each and every game.”
In fact one of the former Indian skippers, Sunil Gavaskar is the co-owner of the franchise -- Mumbai Masters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9, Qualifier 1: Gujarat Lions vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- IPL 2016: David Warner cannot stop praising Virat Kohli's unbelievable form in ninth edition
- Modi's Iran visit: India commits huge investment in Chabahar
- Potassium bromate, potassium iodate in bread: This is how they can affect your health!
- Congress, BJP have husband-wife like relationship: Arvind Kejriwal