Indian junior judokas win three medals in Taipei
Taipei: The Indian junior judo team won one silver and two bronze medals at the seventh Taipei Open International Junior Judo Championships here Thursday.
Promod Kumar won the silver in the men`s under-100kg category while in the women`s section, Rukhshar Khan (under-52kg) and K.H. Rashi Devi (under-70kg) won a bronze each.
Rashi Devi also won the bronze at the 13th Asian Junior Judo Championships held here Sep 29-30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16