Indian junior judokas win three medals in Taipei
Taipei: The Indian junior judo team won one silver and two bronze medals at the seventh Taipei Open International Junior Judo Championships here Thursday.
Promod Kumar won the silver in the men`s under-100kg category while in the women`s section, Rukhshar Khan (under-52kg) and K.H. Rashi Devi (under-70kg) won a bronze each.
Rashi Devi also won the bronze at the 13th Asian Junior Judo Championships held here Sep 29-30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?