James Harden`s first triple-double helps Rockets beat Bobcats
Houston: James Harden scored his first career triple-double to lift the Houston Rockets to a 109-95 win over the Charlotte Bobcats in NBA action at the Toyota Center.
Harden had 21 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists for his first career triple-double.
Chandler Parsons and Patrick Patterson scored 24 points each for the Rockets, who won four out their last five games. Kemba Walker scored 24 points and Ramon Sessions had 20 points for the Bobcats, losers in three straight and six of their last seven overall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok