James Harden`s first triple-double helps Rockets beat Bobcats
Houston: James Harden scored his first career triple-double to lift the Houston Rockets to a 109-95 win over the Charlotte Bobcats in NBA action at the Toyota Center.
Harden had 21 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists for his first career triple-double.
Chandler Parsons and Patrick Patterson scored 24 points each for the Rockets, who won four out their last five games. Kemba Walker scored 24 points and Ramon Sessions had 20 points for the Bobcats, losers in three straight and six of their last seven overall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister